Pages

How to re-coat furniture-- especially family heirlooms you don't want to paint!


Thanks so much for all your sweet comments about my post yesterday about my grandparents’ and the buffet.  I read every single comment, and I’m working on replying to everyone.  Those of you who were all “Whew!  Glad you didn’t paint it.  I almost lost sleep over that” cracked me up.  I had you on the edge of your seats, eh?
Alright, let’s get down to the nitty gritty of how I cleaned up and re-coated my grandparents’ 1920s buffet.  As I said yesterday, Bruce from Minwax told me everything I needed to do to bring new life to this beauty.
Here’s the before picture of the buffet taken last fall.  Before it sat in our garage collecting dust for months.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com